The Hubhoper Original program was first launched in December 2018 in the light of promoting the best of podcasts and ensuring that it gets the right exposure & support to top the charts as one of the best.
Some of our original podcasts include the likes of 'Paranormal Reality,' which so far was able to gather over '8.5 million listens' and was able to close sponsorship deals from the likes of 'MyChoize Self Drive Cars' & 'Gaana.' This further propelled the podcast brand to launch its very own TV show & as well as publish a book with Penguin Random House!
'The CricketNews.Com Podcast' hosted by Sumedhh Bilgi is another Hubhopper Original show that made news with its phenomenal growth during Season 1 in 2020 and bagged a sponsorship by GoodGamer!
- Podcast concept can be of any genre & format
- Podcast can be of any language
- Concept submission deadline is July 3rd, 2022
- Podcast concept must have at least 10 episodes
Becoming a part of the Hubhopper original program will allow you to receive the following benefits:-
- Your podcast will be promoted across Hubhopper App users via push notifications
- Your podcast will be added to the category 'Hubhopper Originals' on both Hubhopper Web & App for better visibility & discovery
- Your podcast will be promoted across Indus OS devices, which includes your Gionee, Micromax, Karbonn, Intex and many other mobile users.
- Your podcast will be provided with a banner spot on the Hubhopper Web & App
- Your podcast will also be given preference with partner promotion recommendations ( Gaana, Spotify, Wynk Music and many more )
- Early access to all of Hubhopper's distribution partners & integrations
- Free Pro plans for the account hosting the Hubhopper original podcast ( coming soon )
- Exclusive support system by the Hubhopper team
- Hubhopper Original podcasts are given preference on Hubhopper PR activities
- Hubhopper Original podcasts are given preference on selective content distribution to certain distribution partners
*These points are subjected to the demand of the market and the third party; no guarantees on deliverables*
- The creator will be provided with a commission per episode created & published.
*Subjected to negotiation during the signing of the contract *
Terms & conditions:-
- The creator must produce at least 10 episodes.
- The podcast must abide by the Hubhopper original branding guidelines, which include the following: pre-roll audio, post-roll audio & podcast cover art watermark.
- The creator cannot switch/migrate the podcast to any other podcast hosting platform.
- It is collaborative efforts between both parties to push the podcast brand towards the right direction; Hubhopper alone is not subjective to the performance of the podcast.
- Creator will have full creative control over content & its production.
- The IP of the content & distribution rights will be held by Hubhopper.
- Creators must collaborate in the promotion of the podcast across channels. All podcast marketing materials must have the Hubhopper brand mentioned.