Your podcast name should be something that relates to the podcast and is also interesting enough to catch the listeners’ attention. It should sum up the whole package of what your content will be about.
Keep it around 3-4 words so that the listener can discover it easily and make sure it’s unique. If there are too many podcasts with the same name, discovering your podcast could prove to be more challenging. Treat it like SEO for your podcast!
The more generic your podcast name is, the more competition you will have with other podcasts with the same keywords in the search result across other podcast listening platforms.
Points to keep in mind:
- Add specific keywords that best describe your podcast and your episodes.
- Avoid adding emojis to steer clear of server errors
- Ensure to add these keywords to your podcast and episode descriptions as well.
- Keeping your podcast name unique allows it to be segregated from the general phrases.
- Only use English alphabets while typing your podcast name as many podcast platforms don't have the capability of typing in other language scripts.
Please sign in to leave a comment.