Once your Hubhopper Pro subscription gets canceled, you'll be downgraded to the Hubhopper Basic plan and lose access to all the premium features. This means:
- Your episode qouta limit will go back to 2 episodes/month.
- 2nd podcast onwards cannot be updated nor edited (can't upload any more episodes)
- Access to advanced analytics will be revoked
- Access to download analytics will be revoked
- Access to custom embedded players will be revoked
- Website URL will be revoked from podcast RSS feed
- 3d party prefix data will be paused
- Watermark will re-appear on the cover art
- Team access will be revoked for all members
- AI tool access will be revoked for all members
To avoid losing any of these premium features, make sure that you are subscribed to the Hubhopper Pro plan.