Elevate your podcasting game with our latest feature - Drafts! Unleash the magic of creativity and control as you save masterpieces for the perfect moment. With this new feature you’ll have an easier time managing your episodes on Hubhopper. Your stories, your way!
Ever created a masterpiece episode, and wanted it to save it for the perfect moment?
Behold, Drafts lets you do just that!
How to use the Drafts feature?
- Click on "Add Episode" on your dashboard and upload your episode.
- When you're adding your episode details, head to the "Publish Date" section.
- Click on "Save as a Draft" and then click on "Create Episode".
How do I make my Draft episode live?
- Open your episodes via your dashboard
- Choose the draft you want to publish and click "edit."
- In the "Publish Date" section, select "Publish Immediately." "Save" your episode and it will go LIVE.
With this feature, you can batch-record your episodes and release them according to your super awesome content schedule. They’ll be waiting for you in your Hubhopper dashboard, ready to be uploaded.
Is Drafts a Hubhopper Basic or PRO feature?
Drafts are available on both Basic and PRO plans.
How many episodes can I save as Drafts?
You can save unlimited episodes as Drafts.
Will saving my episode as a Draft affect my Episode Credits?
No, it won’t affect your episode credits, once you take a Draft live, that’s when the episode credits will be affected.
Can I access the draft episode on both the web and the mobile app?
Yes, you will be able to access and edit the draft episode on both the web and the mobile app.