Keeping your existing listeners and others informed about new episode releases, can help you get the listens you require. It is very important to proactively market your podcast on various platforms.
Here are some ways to market your podcast:
- Push people to ‘love’ and ‘share’ your podcast episodes. People are more likely to do something if they’re reminded to do it.
- You can also try to collaborate with other podcasters. A collaboration would help you reach out to their audience and vice versa.
- Add your podcast RSS to platforms where your podcast isn’t available.
- Be active on social media. Convert your podcast into video clips to make short videos of your podcast to put on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube etc.
- Write into platforms where your podcast is available for features. Platforms often show a lot of love to new creators making waves in a particular genre.
- You can also contact us for paid promotion.
Maintaining a consistent growth of listens per episode is important. Distribute your podcast to the right channels and market it the right way. The more people know about your podcast, the better the situation. Keep existing listeners informed and engaged while trying to reach out to the communities your podcast is associated with. Remember to add the podcast channel link in all your communications - from mailers to your social profiles.